The New Lotus?....No a Fbrio GT

Kev946

I, like many, have been watching the development of this car closely. I was a bit disappointed with the final performance figures. It's not slow but a low 4s 0-60 would have sonded far more impressive!

0-60 times are arbitory when they get this low though, and often a manufacturer exagerates. Maybe they are just being conservative. :thumbs:

I, like many, have been watching the development of this car closely. I was a bit disappointed with the final performance figures. It's not slow but a low 4s 0-60 would have sonded far more impressive!

0-60 times are arbitory when they get this low though, and often a manufacturer exagerates. Maybe they are just being conservative. :thumbs:

I hope so. As I said it's not slow and actually 0-60 means very little in the real world for me. Just for bragging rights for the manufacturer. Anyway, I wish them the best of luck as at times the odds seem to have been stacked against them.

Oh and it looks B)

love it, it looks awesome, its weird to think low 4's seems slow, when the sierra cossie came out with a 0-60 of 6.2 it seemed and was claimed to be too fast for the road !! how things change B)

This was due to traction more than anything. Even big power Cossies struggle to get below 5 secs. Mid engine and modern suspension is what makes 4 secs possible. Oh and all the manufacturers nowadays are liars... :lol: