JDM Window Switch

Erni902

Hey guys,

1 thing that bugs me about the Zed is the lack of automatic window switch for the passenger window from the drivers side switch. The drivers switch is automatic so pulling it '2 clicks' and releasing allows the window to wind up without having to keep the switch held in the right position. With the passenger switch next to it you need to keep the switch held in either direction to fully open/close the window.

Yes yes I know this is a very minor problem but just something that bugs me.

The JDM switch has both the driver and the passenger automatic switches so should just be plug and play. The question is has anyone fitted the JDM window switch into their UK Zed and did it work as expected?

If not then I may just be the guinea pig and let people know how it goes incase anyone is as bothered by the little things as I am.

Happy days mate sounds like its going on my list then. Where did you get them from out of interest? I looked on ebay but can only find sets outside of the UK and delivery is expected 22nd Nov. Im in no rush and they are only £20 but if there are UK sellers Ill use them.

Also how do you reset the auto settings?

• 2 months later...

Thanks to davey_83 for posting on the 'Spotted on Ebay' thread my JDM window switches arrived today. Fitted them in less than 5 minutes, completely plug and play absolutely no need for the window reset procedure.

The best bit is that with the JDM switches they are still active when you remove the key from the ignition. Again something very small but something that tends to annoy me if I have to put the key back in the ignition to wind the windows up.