New Arc Grip Exhaust advice

Fluke

My Ark Grip exhaust and Cobra HFC's are arriving on Friday. :teeth: I plan on getting them fitted by a National Tyres and Autocare as they are local to where I live and would be able to do it this Saturday. Is there any tips or pointers I should look out for, or should it be a straight forward job on a 2003 350z?

Just a tip from me after its fitted.Looks better if you turn the bolts inside the telescopic tips to face down rather than up so you see them

below the pipe and not inside it.You won't do a better mod than adding this exhaust.

Edited by Payco

To expand on Payco's advice, ditch the supplied nuts and bolts altogether provided by Ark to attach the tips to the system. They are too big and mine started to rust within weeks.

H1979 a member on here told me to get some "Marine stainless steel button bolts" from eBay:

Bolt - 181754222286 - m6, 12mm long 5 pack

Nut - 181741944218 m6 (obviously), 10 pack

Washer - 181752147248 m6, 10 pack.

Don't regret listening to his advice and considering how cheap they are from eBay its a no brainer.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...