Priveledge - you must be joking!

Yorky

Got a brilliant quote yesterday on the Z renewal of £386 protected NCD incl. :D Had to phone up to tell them about the Nismo exhaust... 'it's not stainless steel is it sir?' answer - yes. 'Oh - is the power increased?' answer 'no' 'are you sure? answer - yes! 'OK sir that will be £656 please :scare: I asked how an exhaust was a mod anyway, as you would change it when it wore out anyway - no answer.. I politely declined their offer :thumbdown:

Just Sorted out my insurance for the 350 with Privilege and they seemed to be way cheaper for me.

I'm 26, girlfriend 25 :love: and one crash this time last year both with 3 points :oops:

Quote was 799 inc PNCB :teeth:

Did'nt tell em about the new wheels that will be here in 8 weeks so maybe a different story then :scare:

I know it's a bummer getting charged a hefty premium for something that really doesn't make much difference, but imagine how you would feel if you wrote off the car and they refused to pay out because the wheels or tyres were none standard.......

I think they are taking the p**s with the extra money, but what can you do - I can't afford a total loss on the Z if the worst happens :drive1

To be honest i was even thinking about not mentioning them, Although they're quite expensive, on my current car(impreza) the new wheels meant extra premium of £300. And i regretted telling them after they told me that :angry:

It is not just your total loss ( or part loss ) that you risk by not mentioning the change of wheels. By not telling your insurance company you VOID entirely your policy so you are driving round on the same road as the rest of us uninsured - can you afford to loose your car, house and every penny you own when Joe Bloggs that you disable in an accident sues your a*se ... especially as you may be in the nick at the time for driving without insurance....

I know it is a pain paying out all the money guys and gals but think of the consequences for you and others ....