is this a resonator ?

wilo

quite on the fence tbh.

yes its a lot louder but more raspy .

sounds more like my previous high reving 4 cylinder than a V6 now ...iv kept the resonator just incase

In that case and if you're not happy I'd say bide your time, start listening to some other Zeds exhausts before ultimately getting yourself a new system.

You'll easily (imo) be able to sell yours on to recoup some of the cost and you'll be a lot happier once you find one that makes the noise you want.

Personally I've always loved the way the Motordyne system sounds....

[media]

[/media]

yea thats an idea im toying with atm .tbh the vid clip sounds not to dissimilar to what my decat/deresonated miltek sounds like now ..a bit to screamy .love the loudness but prefer a deeper note .

it may grow on me but ill still be on the look out for something better

yea thats an idea im toying with atm .tbh the vid clip sounds not to dissimilar to what my decat/deresonated miltek sounds like now ..a bit to screamy .love the loudness but prefer a deeper note .

it may grow on me but ill still be on the look out for something better

It's always difficult with exhausts as everyone has their own idea of what sounds good plus things sound different to each of us so even if someone else says: "you'll love my exhaust it sounds deep & just what you want, you should get one". The truth is it might not be what you want at all.

Maybe leave it awhile to see if it grows on you and then consider your options in a few months time. :thumbs:

• Like 1