black leather seats, sideskirts, steering wheel

rasco

clearout of some of the parts off of my Z.

Located in Basingstoke

Black leather heated seats, all heaters/motors etc working perfectly, only selling as I wanted to sit lower. These need a re-dye but have no rips/tears. All the black seats I see for sale now are either worn like this or re-dyed already (tell tale black stitching).

I've taken the seatbelt bits for my new seats. Also the driver's side airbag wire has had some wires soldered on, these were soldered directly to the airbag wires on the other side of the clip. I can only imagine this was done because the clip connection may have been intermittent....maybe.

£120 collection only. 

20160919_191245.jpg

20160919_191313.jpg

20160919_191349.jpg

20160919_191444.jpg

20160919_191500.jpg

new (never fitted) sideskirts, in Azure blue. Was planning to fit but really I'd need to fit a front lip at the same time. Was keeping them for when the time comes but could do with the cash tbh. Collection only as I'd want the buyer to check against their car as these were painted (professionally) when I had my car painted, so are a perfect match for mine but I can't guarantee an exact match to yours! £200. If these don't sell I'll keep them and fit them one day :)

20160919_190403.jpg

20160919_190316.jpg

steering wheel - £50 delivered

20160919_191716.jpg

Edited by rasco
Price drop

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

hey fella I've seen quite a few Zs about in Basingstoke - almost all are gunmetal. yours? 

Figure a meet should be organised soon....there was an old thread where it was mentioned (last year) but I've not checked it in a while....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rasco said:

hey fella I've seen quite a few Zs about in Basingstoke - almost all are gunmetal. yours? 

Figure a meet should be organised soon....there was an old thread where it was mentioned (last year) but I've not checked it in a while....

Haha yes mines gunmetal mate, lowered, miltek and silver zunsport grille. I did organise a meet a couple of years back up at the Portsmouth Arms, excellent turnout too.

1502710279049.jpg

2 hours ago, Zeezeebaba said:

Haha yes mines gunmetal mate, lowered, miltek and silver zunsport grille. I did organise a meet a couple of years back up at the Portsmouth Arms, excellent turnout too.

1502710279049.jpg

nice! looks mint....

well count me in for the next meet you organise ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...