Anyone know about setting up a website.

ZEUS

Cheers guys. The problem is I moved to another part of the country last year and went from a well established business that I never needed to advertise to basically starting again.

I've handed out business cards like there's no tomorrow, I'm on yell, I advertise in all the local papers and I've spoken to locals about best places to advertise etc. Only thing I've not done is flyers. I tried it 16 years ago when I first set up on my own and it was a waste of time, when I get a flyer through the door I just bin it without reading it :lol:

Thanks for all your help it's very much appreciated

Gappy, I'll get onto those changes you mentioned :thumbs:

Just re-iterating what Hodaka and Ponsonby have already said....

I would get some quality flyers printed to showcase your work.

More likely to get a second glance than cheap paper ones, which no doubt get binned straight away.

Quality over quantity. Then target the affluent parts of town for those with the cash.

This will get the work in faster than any website.

Google screwed our on-line shop because of bad links and we disappeared off the web.

Its taken us 12 months and a lot of outlay to get back to the same position again!

Also consider those sites Adrian was talking about again. You have to spend some cash to get your name out there!

Best of luck with all that and I hope you get work sooner rather than later. :thumbs: