2 radiators?

G1en

So a few months back cougar store fitted me a mishimoto rad and samco hoses

AF7EE644-366C-4A35-8E36-1565216D0984_zpsdercuesq.jpg

Then in the August Torqen sale i bought a mishimoto oil cooler kit

C73B3C84-F860-40CB-A1AD-A5A1CF1FFBD2_zpsogwwe0cn.jpg

So i thought id give it go fitting myself but the 2 hrs i put aside after work were vastly optomistic. Anyway after taking bumper off. Disconecting washers and emptying the screenwash all over drive. Finding out that the holes where the oil cooler bracket fixes were already used by clips so i ripped those off to worry about tying everything up later i thought to myself. The rad looks older than me. On closer inspection i noticed it actually sits in front of the new mishi rad. You can just make out the bottom of the mishi rad in the pic. Its the thin silver line.

E6A49945-EAFB-4D48-B667-B2B1CFC98D0D_zpsicrhj4v6.jpg

So what rad is this? I think the small one at front left is the power steering rad? The oil cooler rad goes front right when i get round to it.

Please proceed to make me feel a muppet😂

Cheers. Must be in decent shape because the air con is ice cold. So do the fans behind the rad blow or suck?

Insert inuendo.

They must suck as if they blow its counter productive to the natural airflow from driving