350z engine swap opinions

redzed8

Ive owned my 350z with no problems for around 3 years,

Recently its been using oil which im not overly bothered about but do want to get around to sorting it.

Its on 140k miles now and ive found an accident dammaged car for cheap with 80k on the clock with history ect.

Was thinking of dropping the 80k engine into my zed and maybe breaking the old engine and donor car for parts after to outweigh the costs of the engine swap.

Just wondering if anyone had any better options as to what they would do in this situation.

Id also need someone to fit the engine for me as i dont have the space anymore so any sugestions for that too would be great.

Thanks.

Lights, seats, gearbox etc are where you return will be, the rest will be sporadic change, i have to be honest, being all the work to strip it down (time), package parts, get let down by people etc etc, i would just be looking for a decent 2nd hand engine from a trader like Alex above or John at Emperor.

Thanks jetpilot.

I was thinking that it might be a bit hardwork packaging all the stuff and sending it out ect.

Thing is this whole car costs around the same price as buying just an engine.

So as long as i could sell some of the car in parts for what i brought it for i wont mind too much as i dont want to make money i just want the engine really.