Wanted. 350z electric / heated seat wiring loom.

bananacivic

What exactly is involved in fitting heated seats into a non heated seat car other that the seats obv.

Not that much really, the plugs for the electric seats should already be there, so the movement part is plug and play. But you would need to buy switches and the wiring loom for them, then you will need to run a feed to the switches to power them up. Shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to do the whole job :-)

What exactly is involved in fitting heated seats into a non heated seat car other that the seats obv.

Not that much really, the plugs for the electric seats should already be there, so the movement part is plug and play. But you would need to buy switches and the wiring loom for them, then you will need to run a feed to the switches to power them up. Shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to do the whole job :-)

Thanks Chris. I've got everything barr the seats the now. But that's good to know I got everythingnear everything I need.