Anyone have Stroesk fitting guide

Brimstoneboy

Hey after a fitting guide for my Stroesk spoiler ,got mine off forum so no guide with it . Trawled a bit saw I need 50 MM bolts but not what size ? Few hours left till shops close if anyone can linky me destructions or has em from there fitment would be ace

Cheers Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So on pure guess work and readingon forum, watching other spoilers be fitted on youtube i might have a handle on it . Still not had a reply from anyone thats actually fitted one of theses or seen the destructions that come with it .

gonna head over to some diy place tomoz and grab some m6 50 mm bolts which is what i think people where refering to in other threads but heyho will find out tomorrow when i start drilling .

Well that was a total (insert foul language) to fit NO idea if ive fitted it correctly as still not seen the destructions.

so i ended cutting my 50 mm down to 40mm for the front 2 and the rears i used 80 mm think we trimmed em down to 60 after we got them thru body was swearing to much by this time to say exactly as the air saw came out. I have to put the nuts on outside of the car as the bolts will not fit thru the legs i might have manged to force 40 's in but the larger bolts would not in a month of sundays . Got it on but what a pita to fit , mainly due to the aluminum legs . will post some pics in a build thread or the mod thread when i get some pics done for now i just want a bloody cup of tea .

Well might have humpy lol. No pics yet buster never took any while doin it, meant to but then things got hectic . I've still got plastic off inside so il take some of where I drilled etc as I struggled to find anything when trawling thru posts . Need to do wiper delete while it's off as wellðŸ‘

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk