TYRES TYRES TIRED 370Z 2010 - Black Edition

K370Z2

I have been trying (without success) to get a full set of tyres for the above. I had 2 choices - MPSS or Goodyear F1. I preferred the Goodyear as this is listed as a quieter tyre.

My problem is that when i went to order the Goodyear's they said they could not supply a matching set front to rear. So I thought no problem ill just go for the MPSS. However i have encountered the exact same problem saying they can supply MPSS for the rear but only MPS3 for the front or words to that effect.

So can anybody help me out with this - giving the exact tyre spec for either set to enable me to buy a full matching set.

Bought the car with brand new Falkens -

Rear 275/35ZR/19/9GY

Fronts 245/40ZR/19/98Y

I am getting the tyres from my mate at trade but its been impossible to get a full matching set of either from his usual suppliers, so i was hoping somebody with a new set of either the Goodyears or the MPSS to give me the model numbers or a trader to send me in the right direction.

I had heard that some sizes of MPSS were being dropped , I had trouble finding a new front one recently for mine , Black Circles said they had one in stock but took over a week to actually get it

ATS, Quick Fit, Tops Tyres, Tyre spot AS Tyres etc etc whilst some of these are local to North East some are Nationals, can i reiterate the problem is not getting 4 MPSS or 4 Goodyear's the problem is Getting a matching pair. and it is the suppliers saying this.