370z high flow cats, wanted urgently, please help

Jonny B

I'm looking for a pair of 370z HFC's in a hurry.

The problem I've got, my car is booked in for Friday this week to have cobra HFC's fitted and a remap. I've been told by the guys doing the work the cats arn't going to be there for Friday, they've been let down by the supplier.

The issue being I'm travelling from Yorkshire to London for this and have a hotel booked Thurs and fri night which can't be cancelled/ refunded. So basically I'm stuffed.

So has any hero on here got a set of HFC's they are willing to part with that I can collect on my way down to London tomorrow (even if it involves a de-tour) I would prefer cobra's and prefer new ones, but at this stage I will consider anything.

Or if anyone has any ideas where/ who might have a set in stock that advice would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks, I'll ring torqen in the morning and see what they have. On their website doesn't look like they have cobra's though. What would people recommend instead in a similar sort of price range? Around £500 ish.

Also I'll try track down James junior and see what he has.

Thanks guys.

Berks :thumbs:

I'd initially planned on going for Berks, but had been steered away from them. Apparently they can give trouble with emissions at MOT time after a few years? Also reading up on them, there may be fitment issues with me having a stillen cat back?

However I'd be interested to hear people's experiences and opinions on that.

never had a fail in 4.5 yrs I had them on my zed

can't remember for sure but the only fitment issues I heard of was with will370z who couldn't get any HFC to fit with his system on a 370 drop top

• Like 1

I've got the chance of a set of motordyne ART test pipes/ resonated decats. Does anyone know if there is any chance these will pass an MOT? I'm assuming not? I don't want to get into swapping them every year for the test.