Engine light on...

zippypooz

Hi all, as above, my engine management light has come on, with the error no1 02 sensor, bank 2.

Ive had a reset and it comes up again.

Firstly how much is it to replace this sensor, is this the definite cause and where is it located!!?

Thanks guys.

It'll be the decats you've got I would imagine mate, mine occasionally throws one up on a cold day and I'm running HFCs.

When you had it Upreved they are able to switch the rear sensors off I believe

Yes i thought that but its staying on all the time...not sure whether to worry about it or not!

The second ones don't really do a lot as far as I'm aware hence why they can turn them off, you have one in each manifold and then one post cat.

I normally just do the pedal dance when mine comes up, if you try it again it might stay out next time?

If you did want to get to them their the ones you can see on the decats, the plug clips onto a bracket on the bottom of the gearbox

• Like 1

Your ecu is mapped so why are these sensors not turn off?

Yes it was and they were off. But now its on for some reason. All i can think of is there may be a leak somewhere at the front part of the exhaust system, ie Y pipe to front of car.

Yes it was and they were off. But now its on for some reason. All i can think of is there may be a leak somewhere at the front part of the exhaust system, ie Y pipe to front of car.

i didn't appreciate that you had had it mapped before. I missed that somewhere

i didn't appreciate that you had had it mapped before. I missed that somewhere

Ahhh its not mentioned in this thread, Davey already know id had it uprevved. I think they override the sensor from cat back.