350z seats

jimmy.farrow7

Slightly different request from me. I'm thinking of taking my drivers seat out to see if I can pad the base of it a little more.

Can anyone tell me if there is anything to watch out for regarding the seat air bags or can I just unplug, unbolt and take it out??

Im after swapping my cloth seats for leather seats however at the moment i have standard non electric/non heated seats.

If i purchased electic leather seats would these still be able slide forwards and tilt back and forwards without having to wire them up?

I'm potentially selling my leather JDM seats which are non electric so they would be a straight swap for you :)

Slightly different request from me. I'm thinking of taking my drivers seat out to see if I can pad the base of it a little more.

Can anyone tell me if there is anything to watch out for regarding the seat air bags or can I just unplug, unbolt and take it out??

I took mine out to be refurbished. Only a case of disconnecting 3 plugs. Then the 4 floor bolts. Tilt your seat back forward first and take out head restraint. This makes it easier to get at the plugs and also get your seat out of the car.