Workshop Manual-What's Going On!

Dicky

Anyone know what's happened to the workshop manual we all knew and loved?

I have a link on my iPad which I've used many, many times before. Touching the link used to take me to an Index page, then I would tap on the section I wanted, engine, interior etc and I'd get all the instructions, pictures and circuit diagrams I needed.

Now the link takes me to the Index page but when I select any of the sections I'm taken to "NICOclub.com"

What's Happened ??

NICO hosted it free of charge.

They also had a vast array of Z32 Tech/How to, as well as 100's of techs for other models.

They all disappeared around 6 months ago.

I didn't look into it, but I suspect that you are now required to be a signed up (and pay up IIRC)

I can add the manual to my dropbox if anyone wants to download it, probably around 180mb to download

That sounds like an idea, thanks. BUT...I'm getting old so what is your Drop Box?

I've tried getting to the manuals on the Nico club forum but without success, looks like you may have to register, although I've not found out how just yet. You may then have to pay to get a copy.

I can add the manual to my dropbox if anyone wants to download it, probably around 180mb to download

That sounds like an idea, thanks. BUT...I'm getting old so what is your Drop Box?

I've tried getting to the manuals on the Nico club forum but without success, looks like you may have to register, although I've not found out how just yet. You may then have to pay to get a copy.

and I'm not young :teeth: Bascially its like Onedrive or Google Drive. Personal folder that allows me to share a file(s) over the tinternet

I posted the link to the manuals up there ^^^^

I can access them from 3 separate laptops and my phone (just tested).

I could possibly get my son in law to publish it to one of his sites on the backend, then it would just be a link to the manual and you could browse online. Can have a word with him tonight

I'm afraid to admit that almost everyone is younger than me these days, ho hum. You loose so much day to day info when you retire from work, so all this technology and techno speak is beginning to leave me behind.

That said if there's some way I can get a copy onto my iPad that would be great. I hadn't realised the original manual I've been using all these years was located on another site, I thought it had been available on this forum. Don't know what the copyright issues might be but it would be very nice if this forum was able to make a copy available, cos I'm sure lots of members were using the last one.