Full Milltek System

Flashback

Hey guys had anyone gone for a full Milltek system with Milltek Sports HFCs and then full cat back?

Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on them as a full setup. As might change what I have possibly.

Looking for something with HFC but clearing emissions and not too loud so maybe the resonated HFCs.

i also have a full milltek system with decats .

its quiet below 4k but as soon as you open the taps it sounds amazing.

also no drone what so ever at motor way speeds.

i personally would like it if it sounded the same right through out the rev range and not just above 4k as the miltek produces a deep note not dissimilar to more expensive exotic motors

Edited by wilo

I have milltek with Berks hfc. Sounds good, not loud and no drone. The hfcs make the exhaust a bit raspy above 4k rpm which some don't like. All passes not fine

i personally would like it if it sounded the same right through out the rev range and not just above 4k as the miltek produces a deep note not dissimilar to more expensive exotic motors

Thanks for the input guys. I'm thinking if I should go Berk out Milltek for the HFC. Berk is obviously the usual choice but just wondering on these other Millteks. Has anyone got them on the forum? Just curious to see.

Pretty much nail on head.

I've a miltek cat back with decats and also cobra y pipe. Perfect setup imo.