Blic Non oem bumpers 350z

Snjur

Looking if anyone had experience with Blic bumpers. I think they are coming from Poland.

Just wanna see how is the fitment of this.

Mine has a crack and has been already few times welded but... Im tired of repairing.

This Blic ones are quite good with price. Im getting quote for this arounf 130gbp.

So before i go ahead if anyone has use this or knows more about this product i would be grateful

This is front bumper im looking for

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Edited by Snjur

Tread carefully, looks very cheap. Would get one from RTP or Tarmac on here myself. You get what you pay for.

Have you had any encounter with this particular or this is you assumption?

Hard to say from picture how it looks

Material is ABS.

Item from RT and Tarmac are fiber and im located at south east of Europe. By the time those items reach me there is big possibility they will be damage in transport.

I experienced same in past with CF hood and CF doors.

Edited by Snjur

Usually when things are cheap there is a reason and think Payco is just suggesting that you "may" find that out the hard way and just voicing a concern. There is also nothing wrong with frp as at least it can be shaped, whilst you may have the flex on abs, if the shape is out, there is no way you can shave or add.

On the flip side, I have also had experience with RT and wasnt impressed with the fit, they themselves allow two days to fit and paint, which tells you all you need to know imho.

If your looking oem style, i would just go 2nd oem and your 100% fitment guaranteed :)

All correct. But in Croatia and around not too much Zed's. Second hand impossible to find.

As far as shipping from abroad like UK there is always big chance this item might be damaged in transportation.

As far as this Blic products what i manage to fine is that fitment is not bad at all. As this parts are popular here in repairs due to price.

Few reviews i found for other type of cars such as Citroen and Vw and they say fitment is not bad at all.

Since not much Z's here i cant be sure that mould that was used for Z bumer is of same quality like Citroen and VW.

I appreciate the shipping costs may be high from the UK, but an abs oem bumper is very unlikely to be damaged (will be insured anyway), would be cheap to buy 2nd hand too and may end up costing you less in the long run than getting a replica made to fit, good luck in your search.

Edited by Jetpilot