[SOLD]xxr 527 with tyres 18 inch 5x114.3 Chromium Black

jumping350

Bought these as multi fit 5x100 to go on my Scooby however the other stud pattern appears to be 5x112 or something else either way they dont fit, will have to pay postage to send them back so just seeing if anyone is interested in them before I go down that route and am more out of pocket!

The other pattern is 5x114.3 so will go on Zeds and other Jap cars of that PCD. ET is 35 I believe and I believe they are 9.5j all the way round having measured them. not sure if you can fit staggered tyres on square width rims to make them ok for the zed but im sure someone will tell me.

Tyres are 2x Michelin 1 x Bridgestone 1 x Goodyear with plenty of life left in all of them, one rim has a dink in it but can be sorted out and is on outer rim and wheel holds air fine light scrapes on one other wheel and few marks here and there all centre caps are present.

They came off a Subaru Blobeye and im really p***ed off they dont fit as they look awesome

Some of you have other cars and may have mates who maybe interested

£500 ono

Collected from Surrey

Maybe consider swap for some nice 5x100 wheels

20160802_194310_zpsep8gpupl.jpg

IMG_1778_zpsmll8mjje.jpg

IMG_1785_zpsbairx9to.jpg

IMG_1779_zpspigzsqis.jpg

IMG_1784_zpsn8ixscvp.jpg

IMG_1781_zpsl1znee4m.jpg

I know I'm being biased but I have these in the exact same colour but 19s on my zed with a staggered setup and have to say they look the nuts! Anyone looking for a good set of wheels you won't go wrong with these :teeth:

GLWTS mate

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...