Just bought a front bumper... And Well...

Ollydykins

Hey guys, just found a steal of a front bumper to replace mine .. And realised I've derped.

dda6fba1bd73e087ec4e89accc1feba1.png

... Mine doesn't have headlight washers 🙊 I was in that much of a rush to buy it for the price, and I didn't even notice.

Mine at the minute ;

ec2af9a28f4de040a049bca90aa89888.jpg

So my questions are ;

1. Will it still fit ? I assumed the fitting would be no problem?

2. Can I buy the squares/covers for the headlight washers and just glue them as blanks ? If so anybody know where I can get some? 😅

Thanks,

Olly

Two choices buddy, fit it with blanks, or fill and paint it. Should mot be an issue, get them to shine a torch to the underside to show there is no headlight washer equipment or ever has been, and that the bumper skin had been replaced with a later spec one at some time in its life. Pm zmanalex to see if he has these washer blanks you can use, short of all this re sell it on :)

Two choices buddy, fit it with blanks, or fill and paint it. Should mot be an issue, get them to shine a torch to the underside to show there is no headlight washer equipment or ever has been, and that the bumper skin had been replaced with a later spec one at some time in its life. Pm zmanalex to see if he has these washer blanks you can use, short of all this re sell it on :)

Awesome I was hoping to get some blanks so that nobody will know :) thankyou!