Ducktail spoiler

Adam B

Are you referring to the Rocket Bunny ducktail spoiler or as Steve posted, a Stillen?

Rocket bunny isn't classed as Ducktail. Rocket Bunny is Rocket bunny :)

Ducktail are more horizontal extension wings.

Oh really? I've heard multiple people referring to the Rocket Bunny rear wing as a "duck tail" spoiler. But yes indeed sir, Rocket Bunny most certainly is Rocket Bunny! :D

I can safely say that a lottery win would see me spending silly money on my zed with everything I ever wanted to put on it (including either a full Rocket Bunny kit or Veilside widebody... performance parts to go with them too obviously! :D

I guess I'll have to keep dreaming

Rocket bunny sort of but want it more vertical if possible. Stillen is way out of price range, thinking more cheap knockoff that needs hours of work to fit :lol:

Should I be asking tarmac for this or will you be offended? Lol

Rocket bunny sort of but want it more vertical if possible. Stillen is way out of price range, thinking more cheap knockoff that needs hours of work to fit :lol:

i know he can supply a rocket bunny style wing

MORE vertical than a rocket bunny wing? Are you looking for a permanent air brake or something? :lol: :lol: :lol:

MORE vertical than a rocket bunny wing? Are you looking for a permanent air brake or something? :lol: :lol: :lol:

most people with rocket bunny kits only do 15mph as thats all there allow to do from the show ground to their trailers :p

• Like 1