Return of the Zedi

monkfish

Hi folks. Just popping in to see what everyone's up to. Haven't posted on here for ages, haven't posted anywhere for ages! Surprised my logon still works. Unread posts in 380 topics!! Ha ha! Read a few then hit the mark as read button. Been a hectic few months, what with being abroad a lot, getting married, new house etc etc......

Still got Zippy. 45,000 miles now and not a single peep from him apart from a shite Bose stereo. Staggering reliability. Left it on the street for over a month there at Christmas/New Year and when I came back it started as if it had been only sitting overnight. My only incident has been when visiting friends in Kilmarnock some neds put a brick through the windscreen. End of the day, you can't calculate for that, especially in Killie (no offence Ross :p )

Anyway, hope you're all well, Happy New Year to you and welcome to all the new members!!

PS: @ Sarnie. I see you got the Lambo. Good on you mate. "Today I walked into a Lamborghini showroom in a t-shirt and flip-flops and bought a Gallardo." ............. Legendary!

Hi folks. Just popping in to see what everyone's up to. Haven't posted on here for ages, haven't posted anywhere for ages! Surprised my logon still works. Unread posts in 380 topics!! Ha ha! Read a few then hit the mark as read button. Been a hectic few months, what with being abroad a lot, getting married, new house etc etc......

Still got Zippy. 45,000 miles now and not a single peep from him apart from a shite Bose stereo. Staggering reliability. Left it on the street for over a month there at Christmas/New Year and when I came back it started as if it had been only sitting overnight. My only incident has been when visiting friends in Kilmarnock some neds put a brick through the windscreen. End of the day, you can't calculate for that, especially in Killie (no offence Ross :p )

Anyway, hope you're all well, Happy New Year to you and welcome to all the new members!!

PS: @ Sarnie. I see you got the Lambo. Good on you mate. "Today I walked into a Lamborghini showroom in a t-shirt and flip-flops and bought a Gallardo." ............. Legendary!

This is quite spooky. Some of the people on the site went out for a **** up in december and i was speaking to someone about the people that used to post a lot on the site but had disappeared and you was one of them :surrender::lol:

Yep, the lambo has been 199% awesome but its getting sold this weekend I think :headhurt:

Good to see you back, if only for a while :thumbs:

I was amazed at just how much time getting married takes up

Yeah, especially since I got married in Sweden. Still, had a relaxing fortnight in the Maldives after the frenzy was over. :sun:

Sorry to hear that :scare:

No offence taken mate, what part of Killie?

Scott Road, just off McClelland Drive. Not a bad area, just unlucky I suppose. :(

Yep, the lambo has been 199% awesome but its getting sold this weekend I think

Ah well mate, at least you've had one. Been there done that and all that....... ;)