[SOLD]*FINAL PRICE DROP* 350Z Tan Leather Seats £160

shaun350z

For sale is a pair of tan/orange leather seats from a GT spec 350z with 74k miles. So being the GT spec they are heated and electric with SRS airbags, all working perfectly when removed. The seats are close to perfect condition, just the usual bolster wear (drivers) and slight marks to the front. I am asking for £200 £180 £160 and will have to be collected OR a courier arranged by you from RM13 area. The only reason for selling is due to replacing them with black leather seats. FINAL PRICE DROP otherwise they will be listed on eBay

These will not fit a roadster due to the different electrical connections/plugs!

79CADAF4-4CF3-4FE7-8E7C-21C5DE05DA06_zps3ktpak6q.jpg

41215877-FF67-4D5F-A0D4-87B557563DDA_zpssxfk3vvd.jpg

3C7AFE65-94C9-49D4-9BD9-0E825BBDF4AD_zps78ldk0ic.jpg9EEE3DBB-A25C-4291-95B6-DB7FDC625D8E_zpsjp6swstd.jpg

CF42DC68-CFCC-4AF1-8A15-3CFC19C6B346_zpsbtsjvwil.jpg

E4482D23-3E3E-4992-9210-3239C8C9BA49_zpsznp9iv15.jpg4FC8D1BE-8FBF-45AE-A4BD-35373EB1D830_zpslriywbvj.jpg

DCB26F36-9D8D-4BEE-B17D-A062EB17A3C3_zps4uie5rsp.jpg

F60737D9-D08B-4D11-8DF4-CA64E7418018_zpsydrjiuto.jpg

Edited by shaun350z

Same, would have swapped for my black ones. If still for sale at the end of the month when I get paid I might be interested.

I'm interested in swapping my leather tans for black leather as they are ruining my colour scheme and I was going to get them reupholstered. I'm based in Watford if anyone is interested. PM me :thumbs:

They will fit and plug into a de with cloth seats, but you would have to buy switches, and centre console wiring loom, then run a feed in to power the switches. Easy job once you have the bits. I have done this myself, didn't take too long

• Like 1

They will fit and plug into a de with cloth seats, but you would have to buy switches, and centre console wiring loom, then run a feed in to power the switches. Easy job once you have the bits. I have done this myself, didn't take too long

Cheers Chris!

Cheers Chris!

Cheers Chris!

I did this a few years, you wont have heated seats, but you will have electric seats, just plugs into existing connector under the seat, (see my link below)

http://www.350z-uk.c...-answer-needed/

• Like 1

Cheers Chris!

Cheers Chris!

I did this a few years, you wont have heated seats, but you will have electric seats, just plugs into existing connector under the seat, (see my link below)

http://www.350z-uk.c...-answer-needed/

You have to run a feed to the green wires on the switch loom and the heaters will work, if you don't do this bit then only the electric motors will work. Running the feed to the switches is really easy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...