Never need main dealer servicing ever again??

gangzoom

Got various documents through about the car today, had a quick look a the FAQ, couldn't quite believe my eyes when I got to the servicing section, had to do a double take to make sure the wording wasn't mixed up!! I cannot see BMW/Merc/Audi or even Nissan ever writing this in their warranty documents, quite the opposite. I knew Tesla wrote this on their website but I didn't think they would be stupid enough to supply in writing as part of the contract/invoice.

I'm still not sure what to make of it, the official Tesla servicing pack costs £3.5K for 8 years. The only service items are brake fluid change every 2 year (Mitz hope your up for it!!) and a battery coolant service at 4 years with Tesla for £800. But I cannot see any incentive to take the car to Tesla for servicing when their own documents states the warranty cover wouldn't be affected :blink: .

28166688721_b3fc7b8217_c.jpg

You haven't had to use main dealers for servicing for years. So long as the brake fluid and battery coolant services are carried out according to schedule then the warranty won't be affected.