Life after 370z

Dicky

Anyone got any idea or a good guess when the 370 might be replaced? It's 6 yrs old now and Nissan seem to be keeping their cards close by saying there's life in the old dog yet, but 6 yrs is generally a changing point? There's talk about the GripZ but is that just a general design concept ?

Probably never. Unfortunately at the price they'd need to sell at no-one would buy it, if they found a way of dropping the V6TT from the R35 (detuned, of course) AND keeping the price about £35K then they might be onto a winner. I'm thinking of how quickly the Mustang and FRS are selling at that price, but you either get a nice V8 or a hooligan of pace for that cash. Sadly, the budget GT cruiser isn't massively high on the list of things people want any more.

I dare say this is the end of the Zed, at least for the foreseeable future and certainly in NA guise. :(

Assuming they don't price themselves out of the mid priced car range, do you think a successor will be here in the next year or much longer?

i think if it was going to be here next year we would have seen a close representation in concept form by now

Ok that's all going in my diary, so if I buy a 370 now and a new super duper one comes out next year, then none of you will receive a Xmas card from me. So be warned! :)

Edited by Dicky