Front Bumper Nostril Intake?

RichCox350Z

Funny you posted this as I was toying with the same idea.

Think there's a template you can use somewhere

Be handy if there is, my Zed doesn't like the summer so when standing still in traffic the temp dial starts heading north. I'm hoping that with this added it might allow for more air to escape/enter the front bumper area.

Be handy if there is, my Zed doesn't like the summer so when standing still in traffic the temp dial starts heading north. I'm hoping that with this added it might allow for more air to escape/enter the front bumper area.

It wont make any difference to engine temp buddy.

• Like 1

It wont make any difference to engine temp buddy.

I didn't think it would do much, but surely it will help force cold air at my AEM intake?

This won't aid cooling of your engine temp. Check your coolant and make sure both fans operate. Failing that you could have an air lock in the system, resolved by bleeding the air out of the cooling system.

This won't aid cooling of your engine temp. Check your coolant and make sure both fans operate. Failing that you could have an air lock in the system, resolved by bleeding the air out of the cooling system.

Yea I've done all that, and the problem is now solved. It's not doing it anymore, Like I said in my last post. I'm hoping that this will help heat escape from the void behind the bumper, and help to force cold air when driving directly to the cone filter

Edited by RichCox350Z

Concerning hot air escape it can only go through hood if you have vents as hot air tends to rise and gets trapped by the hood. As far as col air intake i reckon is not much of a effect and i would even dare to say it messes up with aerodynamics

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk