ICT steering control loom missing plug

Cro

For some strange reason my ICT steering control loom did not come with a female plug to fit to the cars connection, just the usual 3 wires+pins needed. Any thoughts on the best solution?

Could probably just place the pins into the plug but I have no idea which ones these three need to go to

D79B1AA8-EC3C-4CB6-934C-9CBEE7CAB9EA_zpssouym08x.jpg

if i remember correctly you should have a wiring diagram which came with the ict kit to show you how it needs to be wired

i ll have a check in my box of info sheets tomorrow to see if i can find it.

Edited by buster

Thabks buster, I think it should have a female plug on it and be nice and simple plug and play but for some reason it doesn't.

Photos from other threads certainly show theirs having a plug on it anyway

Yep, or so it says on the label anyway. The link buster put up has instructions on what to do with the 3 loose wires so maybe it's normal , either way that diagram should sort me right out. Cheers buster

Am I right in saying the link buster put up indicates the 3 loose wires have to be connected to the OBD connector? Cos I already have that split for my throttle controller and bluetooth reader.