Aftermarket Exhaust

Brewman

Hello everyone.

I would love to have some recommendations for an aftermarket rear back box if anyone can help please? Nothing too pricey or loud and it would good to hear your thoughts on if they do improve performance.

For that price you are going to be struggling really. Nearest is probably the single exit exhaust tarmac does but then ive read its meant to be an aggressive tone

Heres the link to it on the forum

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/104848-350z-de-isr-single-exit-performance-exhausts-350-in-stock/

Might be better going done the custom made for the price you are looking for and they can normally make it as quiet or loud as you like. Eg. powerflow and the likes

Save a bit more and get a cobra or a scorpion. With the cobra you can get different styles of tips and also resonated or non resonated mid pipes.

http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=113

http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?manufacturers_id=4

This is probably your best bet. Either that or on such a low budget, wait for a decent second hand one.

• Like 1

As Mitz said , will only fit Milltek mid section as I found out, the guy on Ebay had it advertised as straight forward bolt on swap so I bought it and then when we had the car on the ramps spotted it was not going to fit, so I sent it back and full refund, he's changed the add to not mention direct bolt on but still a bit naughty/daft not pointing out that to needs the mid section as will probably end up getting it back from someone else, I even gave him the mid section part number to add to his advert, still he got it cleaned for free as gave it a polish when I got it !

Zedrock

I have bid on this and lost from the same seller, so I wonder why it has come back up again..

Brewman i've sent you a PM about this one, if you were to win it..

Mark

I bought it DOH! just sent it back too !

• Like 1

I have bid on this and lost from the same seller, so I wonder why it has come back up again..

Mark

What was up with it?

He made out like it would fit the std mid section, which I called him up on and he said he bought it but didn't use it so copied the listing... So claiming ignorance..

Mark

What was up with it?

He made out like it would fit the std mid section, which I called him up on and he said he bought it but didn't use it so copied the listing... So claiming ignorance..

He made out to me that it had come straight off a standard car , when I pointed out to him it wouldn't fit without the mid section he started asking me if I had and HR or DE following a bit of double checking on here before jumping in with both feet I pointed out that they only really differ at the cat end , he the said maybe his was a Nismo !!

Anyway once he sussed I seemed to know more about the exhaust than he did he agreed to tale it back and apologised, seemed Ok to be honest just either a bit clueless or trying to be clever.

Nothing wrong with the box at all in good nick etc I just made the mistake of taking the advert at it's word as originally said "direct bolt on replacement" and I wasn't wanting to pay out over £200 more for a mid section at the moment he offered me 40 off to keep it.