Centre Console

Tidgney

Hey Guys!

Annoyingly while people have been drooling over my new 370z (I drool every day over the thing haha) and letting people sit in the car a scratch has appeared in the centre console! Are there any quick repairs that would solve this or alternatively would you recommend just a new centre console? I'm not sure of repair kits, or anything, I'm also worried in case it scratches it again although I'll be being a lot more vigilante with people getting in and out!!! Looking at the part I think it's around £100 (Ebay brings up the US stuff) but not 100% sure I'd have to speak to someone.

Just after some advice really from more experienced owners :)! (I'm not even a month into the Z relationship yet haha :p)

KhIoieel.jpg

s0NblDal.jpg

That's quite a deep score there. There are mobile units that are around that do paint repairs, dent repairs and interior repairs, ie seats, dashboards etc, leather and vinyl work. Ours in Gloucestershire are called Chips Away/Dents Away etc. :)

These parts are quite easy to scratch on the 370. I have some less deep scratches on the inside of my pasenger door sill piece - looks like they came from somebody in heels getting in and out of the car (it was a dealer demonstrator for a while and apparently used by the manager of the dealership, so I'm guessing his wife/girlfriend). I'm just going to order a new part when I get around to it, but let us know if you find a way of repairing it.

Edited by sipar69

Cheers all!

Thanks for that heat gun trick I might try that if it doesn't work I'll look at ordering a new part! I'll certainly let you know how I get on :)! There's a key/sharp object ban getting in the car now :p!