2008 Pearl White Nismo 350z

Blimsa

I like the rs4 - had a s4 a few years back and said if it had a better gearbox, diff and brakes it would be the perfect car.

Only thing is the weight, it's considerably heavier than the evo so tracking it would feel a huge step back.

Told my wife about the evo idea and she's as against it as everyone else I have mentioned it to! Looks like I will have to keep hunting.

Why not start a "what car next" thread as everyone seems to love telling other people how to spend their money. :lol::D

Just put your budget & some of the essential criteria like performance, drive train, n# doors etc etc ;)

I like the rs4 - had a s4 a few years back and said if it had a better gearbox, diff and brakes it would be the perfect car.

Only thing is the weight, it's considerably heavier than the evo so tracking it would feel a huge step back.

Told my wife about the evo idea and she's as against it as everyone else I have mentioned it to! Looks like I will have to keep hunting.

Why not start a "what car next" thread as everyone seems to love telling other people how to spend their money. :lol::D

Just put your budget & some of the essential criteria like performance, drive train, n# doors etc etc ;)

I know all the cars available as I have a problem with browsing cars for sale weather I'm looking to buy or not. Will have a look at rs4s again but got a feeling the weight would be to much!

I know all the cars available as I have a problem with browsing cars for sale weather I'm looking to buy or not. Will have a look at rs4s again but got a feeling the weight would be to much!

I wouldn't get too fixated on the weight side of things imo, ...take a look at it's power to weight ratio, take one for a drive and make up your own mind.

Plus your not going to be on track all the time so for its main purpose of getting you & the family around it'll be more than adequate imo. Good luck with your decision. :thumbs:

Still unsure on the awd as your right, the weight wouldn't be to much of a issue.

Car remains at £14000 ovno however after meeting a few fellow Z members today and having a good run out in the car I have been reminded how much I love the car. Truely am torn at what to do 😕

Difficult car to replace! Does many things very well and great value.

Defo don't go with an Evo X - just read the reviews; earlier Evos much better, so the reviews say.

Lots of options to choose from. Have a think about what you're after; sticking with rwd coupe or awd saloon etc. Agree n/a rs4 more attractive than turbo but is an rs4 much cheaper to run than the m3 you were thinking about earlier? Use your head and follow your heart :)

Edited by Oversteer

Thanks for all the advice and comments. After using her over the last few days I have realised I cannot bare to sell, and have decided to sell my daily instead for something cheaper to run. The Z has been awesome from day 1 and realising that nothing short of a GTR or mint E92 M3 will feel like an upgrade - both out of my price range for now, it seems the best option to keep on enjoying the car for a while longer 😊

Mods please lock ðŸ‘

• Like 2