Invidia test pipes fitted [emoji2][emoji2]

Loggy747

Ok folks I've got the test pipes fitted to my car today. A bit embarrassing as I meant to do a before and after video but only realised when I was half way through the job so I'll just have to put up an after video 😳. It is mated with my Ark Grip system, and people here said it would be loud but I wasn't expecting it to be that bad. The car sounds incredible!! I know the raspiness is like marmite to people but I love it!

A few things I've noticed though that I wonder if anyone else has. The car doesn't feel as quick through the gears as it did before and it also doesn't feel as torquey? Is there a reason for this or is it all in my head?

The next stop is down to TDP for a remap to tie it all together. I'll get a video up later on once I stop driving around like a child at Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny that, I wonder what causes it to lose the low end torque? The uprev has to get put on the back burner as I'm off to the Euros for a few weeks. Really gutted as I wanted to get it done before I went but there was a delay in getting the test pipes in 🙠Not to worry though, the main thing is I absolutely love the sound. Between 2-3k rpm the car is really quiet at cruising speed but anything below or above and the beast is unleashed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk