Special Delivery!

Loggy747

Just came home today to a lovely box of goodness from Tarmac Sportz. It contained some lovely Invidia test pipes. These are about to be mated to my Ark Grip system. Is anyone running a similar set up? Thanks to Tarmac Sportz for the swift delivery given the lead time.

0501648c5dfc515a172d8445f1265769.jpg

01faa56c71ede35434283cc9f1c31a4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Will do, I tried to fit them on Saturday but once I got a look under the car and seen a few rusty bolts on the cats I got disheartened very quickly and gave up as I didn't want to start breaking bolts. I have more time this weekend when I get home so hopefully I'll get them on and get a few vids posted 😃

• Like 1

Will do, I tried to fit them on Saturday but once I got a look under the car and seen a few rusty bolts on the cats I got disheartened very quickly and gave up as I didn't want to start breaking bolts. I have more time this weekend when I get home so hopefully I'll get them on and get a few vids posted 😃

If you haven't already on Friday once your exhaust/Cats have cooled down I'd spray all the bolts and nuts with some WD40 or similar penetrating fluid to try & make everything come apart that bit easier.

Also there is a guide here, although it is for fitting HFC's still thought it might help. ;)

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/150-diy-kinetix-hi-flow-cats-diy-install-guide/

Good luck.

If you haven't already on Friday once your exhaust/Cats have cooled down I'd spray all the bolts and nuts with some WD40 or similar penetrating fluid to try & make everything come apart that bit easier.

Also there is a guide here, although it is for fitting HFC's still thought it might help. ;)

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/150-diy-kinetix-hi-flow-cats-diy-install-guide/

Good luck.

Thanks buddy I'll give that a go and see how I get on. These jobs always seem so easy in your head until you start them don't they!