BMMPerformance Megan BGW

Swiftyy

So after a bit of a search I've found a company in the UK that stocks the Megan drift spoiler (BGW).

Has anyone ever heard of or ordered anything from BMMPerformance before?

They are o oh in Oxford so not far from me so I suggested collecting the wing and paying upon collection but they have said they keep the products at their warehouse and it will be sent out from there so I can't collect it and pay there. Sounds odd to me and I have never used them before or heard of them so a big sceptical spending £600 with them

Never heard of them, but it's a universal spoiler, so if they have one, they have one. Bring the cash, inspect the spoiler, hand someone the money and drive home after loading said spoiler into your car/van, job jobbed :D

That's the thing though. I've said I would come collect it and pay on collection but they said they can only post it? Sounds odd to me

Probably a drop shipper. A lot of businesses operate that way, either fully or in part.

They've said I can pay for it and pick it up at the shop but would have to pay delivery to them.

Only thing I'm worried about is, I have never heard of them before and last thing I want is another headache.

Been looking for places that sell them for a while now and if this company is legit then that's a bonus being in the uk. They have offered the spoiler to me at £600 which is probably on the pricey side but less hassle with dealing with a uk company.

You can still return it if its gash under consumer law

That should hopefully cover my ass then. On a side note, I need to pop up and see you guys soon for a remap and possible clutch change. Only down the road from me

Pay on credit card, or have someone pay on CCard for you. You're protected against fraud

That's true! I was suggested Show Off Imports by Tarmac as I believe the lads on here had a group buy by them a while back. I'm awaiting an email from them

Cheap looking compared to the Megan. The MD62 has very wide stanced legs and looks awesome :D

I will admit, I'm pretty set on the Megan MD62. Wasn't you involved in the group buy?

I didn't organise it or anything, but yes, I was one of the 5 that got them shipped over from Netherlands.

Cheap looking compared to the Megan. The MD62 has very wide stanced legs and looks awesome :D

I will admit, I'm pretty set on the Megan MD62. Wasn't you involved in the group buy?

I didn't organise it or anything, but yes, I was one of the 5 that got them shipped over from Netherlands.

Want to sell it? Lmao. Obviously a trust worthy company then. I'm still awaiting a reply email from them

Want to sell it? Lmao. Obviously a trust worthy company then. I'm still awaiting a reply email from them

Already sold near 2 years ago to evilscorp, not sure if he's fitted it yet or not, fire him a PM ;)

Already sold near 2 years ago to evilscorp, not sure if he's fitted it yet or not, fire him a PM ;)

Always worth a shot hey :) If anyone's selling one I got cash here waiting haha