370Z GT Seats - Part Leather

a.roden

Selling a pair of front seats from my 59 plate 370Z GT with 55k miles.

These seats are in surprisingly good condition, the wear to the drivers side bolster looks worse than it is in the photo's due to camera flash. The seats have been thoroughly cleaned and the heater elements and electric movement motors all work fine. The car has never been smoked in so the seats don't have any cigarette burns or smells.

Looking for £400 Collected from Wolverhampton. I can meet within 25 miles if it helps anyone out...

IMG_0097_zpsocgmlehc.jpg

IMG_0096_zpsy7cqwdjs.jpg

IMG_0098_zpsbenqpnrq.jpg

IMG_0099_zps80wwcx29.jpg

Are they electric? I'd have them but im not too sure of the headrest shape as I have a Roadster? PONDERING !!!!! :dry: :dry:

:dry:

They are electric yes, and heated :) you could change the headrests ;)

Edited by a.roden

I was watching them on ebay and was tempted with a cheeky bid :)

Out of interest what seats have you changed to ?

I have some exactly the same and I have had them retrimmed in red leather. The cars actually up for sale now, decided I can't afford to run it :(

Edited by a.roden

Any seamstress' amongst us? lol. I want them, but the headrests just wont sit right agaist the Hoops of the Roadster what I have in mind (different shape all together). Do you reckon the headrest can be reshaped and re-clad in leather??? Need them to be similar to the RS6 seats.

Any seamstress' amongst us? lol. I want them, but the headrests just wont sit right agaist the Hoops of the Roadster what I have in mind (different shape all together). Do you reckon the headrest can be reshaped and re-clad in leather??? Need them to be similar to the RS6 seats.

Speak to Simon at Hide'n'Seat. Should be under the member traders section.