USDM 06+ LED rear lights

Stan350Z

I know for a fact I've read an import compatibility thread somewhere but for the love of god search has now been on my side today.

I'm sorry for reposting but can someone please enlighten me if I purchase 06+ OEM LED rear clusters whether they'll be compatible with my UK DE and what "minor wiring modifications" are necessary?

Going over in June and wanting to pick up a set as well as a "genuine" Nismo chrome gear knob B)

Hard for them to charge me if they open my luggage up and there's two unpackaged light clusters. They can't charge me if my cousin in the US gifts me some spare parts! My cousin actually drives a G35 coupe!

Hard for them to charge me if they open my luggage up and there's two unpackaged light clusters. They can't charge me if my cousin in the US gifts me some spare parts! My cousin actually drives a G35 coupe!

I'm not thinking specifically of your situation as you'll not have to much and I think the trigger point for customs and taxes are much higher if you're bringing stuff back from another country, rather than having them shipped, I'm just curious what that trigger point is and if anyone has encountered it.