2003/53 Nissan 350z 3.5L V6 GT Low mileage - £6200 O.N.O

Ybbew

Due to a change in job (I now have a 90 mile commute daily) the zed unfortunately is going to have to go up for sale.

2003/53 Reg (Lower Tax Band)

54k Miles but will increase by a few miles a day as still commuting.

5 Previous owners

Full service history, is coming up for a service now so can sort a deal with buyer on whether they want this doing or come to a price agreement

MOT till January 2017

Owners manual and service book

2 Keys

Skunk2 racing gear knob

Red ZED gear stick gaitor

Scorpion Cat back exhaust and Y pipe fitted 400 miles ago (1 month) from brand new (£750)

Bride low max rep bucket seats - good condition, a couple of thread bobbles but nothing a pair of nail scissors wont sort out. The drivers side does stick slightly when reclining forward but it hasnt been a problem for me as I do not have a need to recline the drivers seat forward. (these are quite stiff seats)

Due to it being a GT, it originally came with heated leather seats. These heating switches are still there so if the brides aren't to the buyers taste i'm sure you will find someone who will want to swap!

Rota GTR wheels - These could do with a refurb if you are a perfectionist, generally good condition just has curb rash on each one. All straight. Rear have 2 new avon Tyres on fitted in January. front still have loads of treat left on them.

Key features from GT pack -

Cruise control

Air Con

Bose Stereo

The Bad bits -

Passenger side door has a car park ding in it, it is not on the crease so will pull right out, this was going to be one of my next jobs if the car did not have to go up for sale.

The bonnet has the common fault of peeling on the very edge near the bumper. I have seen this has happened to a few zeds, I will try and get a photos of this when i get home form work.

Based in Codnor Derbyshire.

I really am sad to see this car go, especially because i have only just started modding this car... Any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch. I apologies for some of the naff pictures, more/better ones will be taken this evening.

Asking price is £6200 which i think is a very reasonable price with how low the mileage is and the mods that have been done.

13062929_10154185014168331_1626033157199346378_o_zpssrw1nmf0.jpg

IMAG0480_zpsfihshnth.jpg

IMAG0481_zpsjm57qvoh.jpg

IMAG0482_zpsnpenc99f.jpg

IMAG0462_zpshcuqxibl.jpg

IMAG0486_zps6z4o6ga9.jpg

IMAG0485_zps5x1tvdk4.jpg

IMAG0444_zpszavtimas.jpg

Edited by Ybbew

• 2 weeks later...

I am now going on holiday for a week but once i am back, better photos will be taken of the car, it has now been taken off the road. I will also listen to any offers people may have.

Thanks.

Ahhhh no! I've recently meet up with Ryan and also saw his lovely 350z. It's very tidy and is well loved! One of the good ones for sure with very low mileage.

Sad times mate,

Text'd

David

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Price reduced to £6500 ONO! If a mod could update the title that would be great!

I've edited the title for you. ;)

Just FYI though you can actually do that yourself if you want simply by clicking "edit", followed by "use full editor" which will then allow you to edit the title as well as your original post. GLWTS. :thumbs:

Price reduced to £6500 ONO! If a mod could update the title that would be great!

I've edited the title for you. ;)

Just FYI though you can actually do that yourself if you want simply by clicking "edit", followed by "use full editor" which will then allow you to edit the title as well as your original post. GLWTS. :thumbs:

Ah thanks, i had no idea, i always assumed there would be a way... Good to know!

The service is now due on this car so Price can be negotiated!