[SOLD]350Z BC BR Type coilovers

AP350GT

350z BC BR type coilovers for sale.

No knocks, bangs, squeaks or leaks, all threads and locking collars free to move as always copper greased.

The only thing that lets them down is the paint has come off the springs and there is surface rust, otherwise good physical condition.

I'm not sure on spring rates as the coating has come off and they're usually printed on them, they're whatever come as standard though.

Spent the afternoon cleaning them up ready for the new owner.

I will confirm rough mileage later as I think I still have the receipt, but it's not a lot anyway.

£400 ono plus courier, or collection from Cornwall.

AFEA2067-E88C-41A0-B354-300375F4C7EC.jpg

8C276737-047F-4F99-9DE9-1D5CA44655A6.jpg

EE513D6B-78E0-4DBF-9483-DDF2BA5BE611.jpg

AAA18D8D-2826-41E8-959C-CFF2DED75069.jpg

Do these make all the difference? I just bought some Eibach lowering springs and it looks great but the dampers aren't up to the task when I have a heavier passenger lol, the tyres scrap the arches over bumps.

You need longer springs not lowering ones if it's scrubbing with heavy passengers haha..!

I thought they were spot on, once set up properly they handle well and are comfortable. My gt is on 20" wheels with 30 profile tyres and the ride wasn't harsh at all.

Totally adjustable in every way so you can fairly easily set pre-load and adjust damping to suit. Good bits of kit.

Greg, I haven't received a PM from you, I'll send you one now.

I had these on a 350GT (G35) so I can't comment on the strut brace but I had them adjusted and then removed the knob, just slides out after undoing a 14mm nut holding it on, this was with an Alutec brace though, which mounts onto the strut threads, not dedicated mount points for a brace.

Greg, I haven't received a PM from you, I'll send you one now.

I had these on a 350GT (G35) so I can't comment on the strut brace but I had them adjusted and then removed the knob, just slides out after undoing a 14mm nut holding it on, this was with an Alutec brace though, which mounts onto the strut threads, not dedicated mount points for a brace.

I have these fitted to a 2004 UK Z, There is no issues with fitment, they were designed to fit the cars. Good quality as far as I'm concerned.

• 2 weeks later...