HELP..... xtreme organic smf clutch

Darkside

Hi everyone, has anyone fitted an xtreme organic single mass flywheel clutch? I need to renew my clutch and have been told that this is a good performance clutchsetup but have heard stories about smf being really noisey at low revs so am a little worried but as I need this job doing real soon, I'm having to make a decision quite quickly.

Can anyone help me or maybe advise me on other performance clutches?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Darkside

Hi Darkside,

Had this kit fitted a few months ago (HR) and it's brilliant!

There's a slight clattery noise at low revs (<2k), sitting at lights, up the hill from the underground car park where I live, but it's not very loud and doesn't bother me. Can dip the clutch at the lights if you wish. The benefits outweigh this small downside: freer revving, much smoother and more accurate (I'm comparing to my previous 40k, 8yr-old oem clutch/flywheel/csc/bearings). It works really well and I'm happy I had it fitted.

Go for it :thumbs:

Edited by Oversteer
  • Like 2

Hi Darkside,

Had this kit fitted a few months ago (HR) and it's brilliant!

There's a slight clattery noise at low revs (<2k), sitting at lights, up the hill from the underground car park where I live, but it's not very loud and doesn't bother me. Can dip the clutch at the lights if you wish. The benefits outweigh this small downside: freer revving, much smoother and more accurate (I'm comparing to my previous 40k, 8yr-old oem clutch/flywheel/csc/bearings). It works really well and I'm happy I had it fitted.

Go for it :thumbs:

How much did it cost you all in, including fitting?

All I'll say is do it, the running gear for the 350 is noisy anyway. You'll hardly notice it and if you do then buy a supercharger, that'll cover it up.

Excellent idea, could you loan me the £5000?