Dealer trap

martinmac

Just been down to the dealers to drop something off as they are good.

:scare: they have sneaked in an 07 twilight grey roadster :wub:

I know that many dont like the roadster but it looks great with the bonnet bulge. B) 313 bhp ;) Anyone wanting a roadster, I would defo go for the newer one :thumbs:

Off to do a little calculation.

Also had to wave to the poor sunset roadster that has been there for some time :(

Whats the twilight grey like? Is it s dirty version of gunmetal ?

I am after an 07 roadster and that colour is an option after black ,midnight blue !

I agree the ragtop does have a bum the size of beyonce's arse :headhurt: and the coupe looks more like yer slinky kylie! Trouble is once you've had a soft top you cant go back to a stuffy tintop! :wacko:

Whats the twilight grey like? Is it s dirty version of gunmetal ?

I am after an 07 roadster and that colour is an option after black ,midnight blue !

I agree the ragtop does have a bum the size of beyonce's arse :headhurt: and the coupe looks more like yer slinky kylie! Trouble is once you've had a soft top you cant go back to a stuffy tintop! :wacko:

Twlight grey is a much ligher colour than GM, but darker than the old Blade silver...... a sort of nice undercoat colour! ;)

Thanks for that guys - yes its a cool colour - I've never seen one at the dealers though - mind you I've never see soddin' Zeds at dealers ! Anything you want as along as its a Micra, X trail or a Cashcow! :lol:

So I have a 3 colour option then which gives me more flexibilty when I am looking. Top stuff I even like the chilli red and white - neither of which I would normally go for - hell I even like silver ! :teeth:

Digsy has twilight grey doesn't he? :yawn:

Yup! Look here for pics....

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11220&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Can't wait to get mine next to a GM because I keep seeing people say its a lighter colour but I don't see it. In pics GM looks nicer, in the flesh I think I prefer TG. :wacko:

It didnt occur to me when the dealer showed me the car that it was the new colour. Id does look great though, especially on a roadster :p