wanted - 350z boot mat

jowen7448

Hi all,

I would love to get hold of the genuine 350z boot mat if possible. The nice thicker one with 350z stitched into it. I only have the cheap thin one and would like to upgrade. If anyone has one they no longer have need for get in touch.

Thanks

I've got one in leamington spa I could sell you but shipping would be stupid dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer, unfortunately I don't have any trips going that direction planned for any time soon at the moment. If I end up going down the M40 in the future and haven't got one by that point I will send you a PM.

Out of interest what do you think the shipping will be?

I've got one in leamington spa I could sell you but shipping would be stupid dude

Thanks for the offer, unfortunately I don't have any trips going that direction planned for any time soon at the moment. If I end up going down the M40 in the future and haven't got one by that point I will send you a PM.

I'd say £50 shipped for boot mat as they're £80 new and mines in decent condition

Edited by harryjackson

I'd say £50 shipped for boot mat as they're £80 new and mines in decent condition

PM sent

I've got one but it's for roadster so i Doubt that helps :(

I am in Pontefract though :D

Thanks for the offer but you are right that it wouldn't be of use to me.

So is there no where doing these new now?

Not that I can find so far.