Thanet Servicing

gary_ramsgate

And just in case you are wondering if it is worth the drive over from thanet, I'm pretty sure we have a member who lives in Luxembourg and still goes to Sly for services. I will be visiting Sly myself for something in May (not a service to be fair) and I live in Leeds.

i drive from dover to sly, well worth the trip. he's been busy gathering the very best mechanics for our performance cars.

i've seen a few zeds about in thanet area. mine is the black HR with the nismo body kit. seen a silver DE with the nismo kit but i'm not sure yet if there is another silver one kicking about.

so which one are you? :)

I'll have to give this guy a call I think. I'm in Margate (blue roadster with a lovely keymark down one side :rant: and have been using Total Motor Care for years, but they've just quoted me over £800 for two tyres and replacing the suspension arms even though it was just the bushes that had an advisory post-MOT.

i drive from dover to sly, well worth the trip. he's been busy gathering the very best mechanics for our performance cars.

i've seen a few zeds about in thanet area. mine is the black HR with the nismo body kit. seen a silver DE with the nismo kit but i'm not sure yet if there is another silver one kicking about.

so which one are you? :)

Hi. Red HR from Margate.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk