370z Rays

Joeblacky

I hadn't actually, thankyou! Are they yours?

No they're not mine, I bought some silver ones back in January. I think that seller is quite optimistic on price, depends on the quality of tyres and general condition. From the one photo it looks like a budget tyre and possibly a bit of kerb rash. If it was me I'd want to see plenty more photos before potentially negotiating on price. Including the nuts will save you about £130 assuming you don't have the correct nuts already. :thumbs:

You're a star thankyou! Yeah the price is a little optimistic, I was actually hoping for some with kerb rash to knock the price down a little as I have a friend with a body shop.

Just got my 08 HR Zed and absolutely love it, beautiful car!

I've had my HR for over 5 years and it still makes to smile every time I drive it, even bigger grins since changing the exhaust last year. :teeth:

Someone local was selling their 370Z Rays in January so thought I'd try them out and whilst it's not a cheap exercise I've not been disappointed as they look great. I paid £500 for them including centre caps but no nuts or tyres. There's a few bits of kerb rash but I don't feel the need to refurb just yet as it's not that noticeable with silver wheels.

I expect you've read around the other threads but in case you haven't, to get them to fit you'll need to consider:

• 20mm hubcentric spacers for the front.
  • Flat seat nuts, not the taper seat ones that the 350Z Rays use - Nissan part number is 40224-JK00A for each standard and KE409-89991 for the locking four.
  • The ideal rear tyres are the same size as the 370Z uses, the fronts you ideally want 245/35 but it seems some people use 370Z spec 245/40 without problems.
  • I think 370Z centre caps are Nissan part number 40343-5Y700 for silver and 40342-JF00A for grey.
  • Juke centre caps fit apparently and come in a range of colours so if you paint the wheels a different colour you might be able to find caps that match.

2012-350808-nissan-juke-personalization-program-12-12-2012.jpg

Hope that helps. :)

Edited by roadtrip

You're a star thankyou! Yeah the price is a little optimistic, I was actually hoping for some with kerb rash to knock the price down a little as I have a friend with a body shop.

Just got my 08 HR Zed and absolutely love it, beautiful car!

I've got some anthracite ones with decent tyre tread, a couple of small kerb marks from previous owners but generally pretty good condition

Used 25mm spacers and 370z nuts

Open to offers

Edited by Tarmac@TarmacSportz