Ace Cafe super car meet last night

350jimbobz

Spotted two 350z's amongst the chaos last night at the ace cafe super car meet.

First was a blue one and we passed just after the mini roundabout, I tried flashing you before I booted it off under the tunnels in my black 05 zed.

The second was blue as well and just saw you cruising up and down the strip. One had a private plate and one had a spoiler but couldn't tell which had which combo as was way too much going on haha

Some decent cars up there, highlights were deffo the lambo diablo sv and the nsx type r i was lucky enough to be stuck next to in the 2 miles of traffic on the north circular coming in. sorry no pics though

The new lambo's and maclaren were also there as long as a host of skylines and supra's but waaaay too many BMW's and Mercedes which are all the same to me haha but the gtr's were sounding mean

The white GTR making all the noise at about 8:15 haha? sounded mint if it was and think it was parked outside some business round the road that takes you behind the cafe. If so I was parked along the street just further up lol

Also noticed you're only in Bushey, not far from me as I have a few mates that live in Bushey/oxhey

We left just after 8:30 as it was bloody freezing and the golden arches were calling my name

I was there in the white GTR, left about 9pm with the 3 yellow Lambos for dinner.

Is that a subtle way of saying you all needed fuel again?

We just parked and enjoyed looking at the other cars, unlike the lunatics doing wheelies and drifts on the main road. Same in Sloane Square, one guy I know (Adam, GTR owner) which has been banned twice from driving, was "enjoying" the courtesy car E63 AMG drifting and driving 80-90mph on Sloane Street. At some stage he nearly hit a courier/ biker. Guys like him ruining the meets and places like Ace Cafe... Needless to say the expensive cars owners were not impressed at all, he was doing passenger laps. :|

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN

I was there in the white GTR, left about 9pm with the 3 yellow Lambos for dinner.

Is that a subtle way of saying you all needed fuel again?

We just parked and enjoyed looking at the other cars, unlike the lunatics doing wheelies and drifts on the main road. Same in Sloane Square, one guy I know (Adam, GTR owner) which has been banned twice from driving, was "enjoying" the courtesy car E63 AMG drifting and driving 80-90mph on Sloane Street. At some stage he nearly hit a courier/ biker. Guys like him ruining the meets and places like Ace Cafe... Needless to say the expensive cars owners were not impressed at all, he we doing passenger laps. :|

Yeah I have to say I'm very picky with any car meets I go to, been to a few where I just turned around and went home. A couple of assholes and it not only ruins the meet, but gives a terrible impression of car clubs to the public.