Engine rebuild/ enhancement.

Idolhands

Good evening.

It's that time the Zeds engine is getting tired. The dreaded blue smoke is apparent thru the rear view. So if it's time for a new power plant, then I'm thinking lets go nuts. Port and polish? New improved cam??

However I'm struggling to find anyone in line who seems competent and capable??

Any recommendations.

Distance isn't a consideration. Only sterling work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Idolhands

Good evening.

It's that time the Zeds engine is getting tired. The dreaded blue smoke is apparent thru the rear view. So if it's time for a new power plant, then I'm thinking lets go nuts. Port and polish? New improved cam??

However I'm struggling to find anyone online who seems competent and capable??

Any recommendations.

Distance isn't a consideration. Only sterling work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of things for consideration. What are you hoping to gain and what do you use the car for.

Na tuning has been frequently discussed on here, the gains are not that impressive for the outlay and you will sacrifice drive ability if you start dropping in lumpy cams etc

Fakebentaylor is building a na screamer and would believe his research to be more comprehensive

than most if you want to speak to someone well versed, but not forgetting his is a track weapon so on the road manners/driving is not at the top of his list.

If your just looking to achieve a big dollop of useable power, forge and turbo/supercharge.

I would just say, it all depends how you use and want you want from the car to guide your decision or if you just want to do it because you can, go for it, i believe horsham and abbey can meet your requirements, look forward to a build thread whichever route you choose.