Coilovers

Ybbew

I am currently on the look out for a set of coilovers, will happily buy new but just thought i would see if anyone is either putting there car back to stardard or has a set for sale first. Thanks.

Edited by Ybbew

Lots on Ebay, newest cheapest are XYZ. Can anybody vouch for the quality. ??

Similar price to the HSD but can't see any reviews about them so tempted to just get a set of the HSD

Are you looking for a full coilover conversion, or as per the OEM setup?

I think I would prefer a full coil overs set up rather than shocks and springs, I like the idea of the adjustability

I meant do you want to convert the rears to coilovers too. As stock they are separate dampers and springs. If you want to convert you need to consider strengthening of the rear mounting points.

Do you just want the stock setup, but with adjustable dampers?

• 1 month later...

I've just gone to Airride. I'm probably going to put my Meister r's up for sale. These are true coilovers so it gets rid of the rear suspension cup.

They also include rear adjuster extensions allowing you to adjust the dampning without having to remove any of the rear plastic trim. I had mine go up through the rear strutbrace for easy adjusment.

The Zed is my second car so i've only done about 2k miles on them. Looking at £600 if youre interested. I'll clean them up tonight and get some pics if you want.

32 point damper and rebound adjustability

Pre-load adjustable

10 K/G F and 5 K/G Rear spring rates

True rear coilover

Adjustable toe arms

Aluminium pillow ball top mounts

http://www.meisterr.co.uk/nissan-350z-zeta-r-suspension-review/

I'm in Crawley, West Sussex.

• Like 1