Sounds nasty....

Digsy

Who is the guy on there who has responded, who has an UY zed? Is he on here? :)

I wondered that, not me though :)

I'm so good its scary:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/profile.p ... file&u=220

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

:clap: 0.8 posts a day :dry:

Yours is only 4.3 so get movin!!! :lol:

You have too much time on your hands Sarnie, i did not even know that. :surrender::lol:

Who is the guy on there who has responded, who has an UY zed? Is he on here? :)

I wondered that, not me though :)

I'm so good its scary:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/profile.p ... file&u=220

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

:clap: 0.8 posts a day :dry:

Yours is only 4.3 so get movin!!! :lol:

You have too much time on your hands Sarnie, i did not even know that. :surrender::lol:

The thing is i work whilst on here so its hard to see where the where starts and the posts end :lol:

If you look on the member map there is an UY GT4 owner called Ian located in Warrington...

Mm i usually see him every other day. I'll keep an eye out for him.

Why do you think it happened near warrington? did i miss something? or is Ian the closest UY near blackpool?

If you look on the member map there is an UY GT4 owner called Ian located in Warrington...

Why do you think it happened near warrington? did i miss something? or is Ian the closest UY near blackpool?

Nobody said it happened in Warrington. Yep.Who knows. :p

Click the link, the guy who has responded an an UY in his sig and is from warrington and is also user TT2Z on here :D

Click the link, the guy who has responded an an UY in his sig and is from warrington and is also user TT2Z on here :D

Thats who I was on about :headhurt:

Your original question asked if the guy who responded was on here. I think he is the guy on the Member map in Warrington with the UY GT4. On the member map he is called Ian and on his TT Forum sig he is selling a number plate which says Ian/Rian.

I think you've found him too. Sounds very likely that it could be TT2Z.

I think we are both saying the same thing :thumbs:

Your original question asked if the guy who responded was on here. I think he is the guy on the Member map in Warrington with the UY GT4. On the member map he is called Ian and on his TT Forum sig he is selling a number plate which says Ian/Rian.

I remember this guy - tried to get him to come to Wales when we first kicked off but no luck. I reckon he's the UY I've seen a couple of times parked up at Ikea.

Look at who I quoted. Your replying to a post that was to Sinbad ;)

Look at who I quoted. Your replying to a post that was to Sinbad ;)

Its late... :sleep: