350z 08 Headlight Refurb

Kittykat1988

My car has cracks through the driver's side headlight. They're like little stress lines that have gone all the way through.

I've been trying to source great conditioned replacements without luck.

Does anyone know of any companies in the UK that I can send the lights to for repair? The lens would need replacing completely.

Alternatively is there anywhere I can buy the lenses from myself to replace them? They need a reseal anyway as moisture is getting in.

The passenger's side has a couple of cracks but they aren't as obvious or as bad as the driver's side.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - they get me down looking at the state of them.

I've not asked the traders yet simply because I know full well that a replacement is going to set me back £300+ per headlight and I just can't justify spending that much.

There are companies in america but shipping back and forth and going without headlights for who knows how long is just not sensible either.

Not 100% for deffo but I don't believe you can just buy the lenses. There is a company that does headlight customs that some of the lads have used. They must of damaged a lens before now so might be worth asking them what they do for replacement lenses.

That said I can't for the life of me remember who it was or what thread it was mentioned on

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure you can't get the headlight external lenses seperatly. I use to modify a lot of headlights and never came across them.

I also don't think the rear casings are the same on both models of headlights. I think the internal fittings are different to allow for the bi-xenon lamps. May be wrong in this though. Just trying to remember from my shot memory lol

Paul

I've got a de headlight available. It's on eBay just now. It's fully working though and £220+ postage. You could probably sell on the hid bulb and power pack on. Someone might even buy the back off you if theres is damaged.

Paul