Getting new alloys next month

Tickettone

Just some advice please as I've never bought new alloys before in a bigger size,

I'm looking at getting new alloys that are 19" 8.5J ET35 for the fronts and 19" 9.5J ET 35 rear.

Been advised to have 20mm spacers all round to clear the brembos and to get following tyre sizes for front 225/40R19

And rear 245/40R19

I currently have 20mm spacers front and 25mm spacers rear.

Will these fit without difficulties as I haven't lowered car or anything and I want to have an easy fit with larger and wider tyres without having to fiddle to much or get coilovers I presume to fit them under the wheel arches.

Thanks all in advance for advice. Pic of deep dish I'm going for.

1a45094b661ddc1573bc32bdda59e369.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're wanting deep dish then sizes like those Tarmac suggested will look better. Either way, 245/35R19 and 275/35R19 would be more common tyre sizes. :thumbs:

Not on those sized wheels they're not.

Aren't those the exact same sizes as the LM GT4 wheels that people run with 245/35 and 275/35?

If you're wanting deep dish then sizes like those Tarmac suggested will look better. Either way, 245/35R19 and 275/35R19 would be more common tyre sizes. :thumbs:

Not on those sized wheels they're not.

Aren't those the exact same sizes as the LM GT4 wheels that people run with 245/35 and 275/35?

9.5J - 10.5J Yes,

But not 8.5 - 9.5

clearing the brembos is all down to the spoke design - some wheels will have high offsets and still clear the brembos with no spacers (ie OEM wheels) wheras other low offset wheels still wont fit even with hefty spacers. All down to wheel design.

what wheels exactly do you have your eye on? as you wont get much dish on 8.5"/9.5" wheels with 35mm offsets - the standard rear wheel is 8.5" with a 33mm offset, and that's not exactly dishy!

clearing the brembos is all down to the spoke design - some wheels will have high offsets and still clear the brembos with no spacers (ie OEM wheels) wheras other low offset wheels still wont fit even with hefty spacers. All down to wheel design.

what wheels exactly do you have your eye on? as you wont get much dish on 8.5"/9.5" wheels with 35mm offsets - the standard rear wheel is 8.5" with a 33mm offset, and that's not exactly dishy!

See image attached. Like the design of these. They are at a reasonable price and I don't want to spend much more than £500 for 4 as I'm looking to save for other mods this year and a few holidays. Just bored of my OEMs and fancy a change.

ebdac7090958b62a7a9f623f5feaf718.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk