Daily driver turning drift machine

cascade88

Dont go too crazy stripping the car, take out what you need for the cage with a view to trying to get it back in again or you end up with a car thats painful to drive long distances. Id also not worry about power at this stage, its got plenty enough for much fun to be had.

Not so important for a drift car but brakes are worth considering if youre tracking it, decent pads, braided lines and good fluid make a world of difference.

Dont go too crazy stripping the car, take out what you need for the cage with a view to trying to get it back in again or you end up with a car thats painful to drive long distances. Id also not worry about power at this stage, its got plenty enough for much fun to be had.

Not so important for a drift car but brakes are worth considering if youre tracking it, decent pads, braided lines and good fluid make a world of difference.

Thanks for the tips.

I like the stripped out noisy feel, but for most people I agree once you start stripping it totally changes the car - for me it's for the better though.

Power side is staying put, just the usual bits will be added. Want to get skidding soon which is priority.

I have braided brake lines ready to fit from a group buy, read a nice top tip a while back from the tyre cords ripping open standard rubber brake lines so it's been on my mind.

• Like 1