2006 350z GT Mishimoto parts, spacers and passenger side respray done.

Superman001

• 1 month later...

Not used the Zed much recently as I noticed it needed new auxiliary belts and its hard getting it booked in as I work 430 miles from home.

Gave her a quick wash last night and got the garage to fit new Gates belts this morning.

IMG_20160610_221505_zpsnchcjd0u.jpg

20160611_110100_zpsomssulra.jpg

• 2 months later...

Looking forward to tomorrow. I'm getting a Misimoto uprated radiator fitted with new silicone hoses and racing thermostat as I've found the OEM radiator inadequate at keeping temperatures down when stuck in gridlock traffic.

Also got some Eibach 20mm spacers to go on front and rear.

After these upgrades are fitted its going to the bodyshop to have 2 panels on the passenger side resprayed to get rid of a 5ft key mark that the neighbour decided to do about 5 months ago.

Been waiting a long time to sort these things out so can't wait to see the results.

Edited by Superman001

Why did you replace the OE radiator out of interest?

Awful to see the key'd side, tramps who did it such a poor place in their lives right now.

I wasn't overly impressed with the OE radiator after being stuck in gridlock traffic for 6 hours once and the temperature started to climb. Its mainly for peace of mind :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just done the monthly fluid checks and only used 200ml of oil in the last 2000 miles.

20161211_151800_zpsxsojxtqg.jpg

Had a go at cleaning up my daily's headlights as they were very cloudy. Polished them by hand with Gtechniq P1 then gave them a coat of Collinite 476 to protect. By no means perfect but very happy considering it only took 15 minutes by hand.

20161211_153756_zpsktezndrz.jpg

MOT passed yesterday with advisory on the discs being slightly pitted and corroded but not weakened. I will order discs, pads, fluid and lines after Christmas.

Also the filter on the JWT pop charger has seen better days so I've ordered a new replacement to go on.